cam's pizza menu watertown, ny

Search. LUNCH MENU; EVERYDAY SPECIALS; GALLERY; LOCATION. How to place an order. best cheese, crust, and sauce in the area. Packaged dressing was on par with a side salad but was high quality (Newman’s - ?). Marinara Sauce, Romano Cheese, Olive Oil & Basil: 9.99: 12.99: 19.99 Cam's Pizzeria: ONE OF THE BEST PIZZA EVER! Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Apply. Apply . Google. All … Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. October 2019 • New York, Pizza • Watertown Ordered a cheese, and a sausage/mushroom, for pickup. I’m normally ok with it because it’s really good pizza, but the customer service on the phone and in person was awful. Meatball • Eggplant Parm • Steak • Chicken Parm • Pizza • Buffalo Chicken • Chicken Finger • Cheeseburger, Meatball • Eggplant Parm • Steak • Chicken Parm • Pizza • Buffalo Chicken • Chicken Finger • Cheeseburger, Filled with extra mozzarella ROCHESTER LOCATIONS × Get Your Directions. Their mouthwatering pizza is something... more. Cams has the...best cheese, crust, and sauce in the area. Wings were pretty great, too. They offer multiple other cuisines including Caterers, Pizza, Italian, European, and Take Out. Specialty pizzas. If you enjoy being treated like a chump, this is your place! 315-782-9500. Watertown 25 Public Square Watertown, NY 13601 (315) 779-8900 Hours Monday to Saturday 11am - 9pm Sunday 12pm - 9pm Location Map Cam's Pizzeria 25 Public Square Watertown… COVID-19: DINE-IN • TAKE-OUT • PICK-UP • DELIVERY. Dough. 4. If you live in watertown and love enjoying various food delicacies around the place, then dominos-pizza is the first choice of the people. Claimed. COVID-19:  DINE-IN • TAKE-OUT • PICK-UP • DELIVERY, Grande® Mozzarella • Grande® Ricotta • Grated Parmesan • Yellow American • Feta • Provolone, Black Olives • Broccoli • Sliced Tomatoes • Hot Peppers • Basil • Chopped Garlic • Eggplant • Pineapple • Onions • Green Peppers • Mushrooms • Baby Spinach • Artichokes, Pepperoni  • Cup & Char Pepperioni  • Sausage • Ham • Bacon • Anchovies • Meatballs • Ground Beef • Diced Chicken • Steak, No sauce, extra mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms & olives, Sweet & tangy, diced chicken, bacon, & mozzarella, Medium wing sauce, mozzarella, & diced chicken, Hand-cracked eggs, yellow American cheese, & mozzarella, White Garlic sauce , feta cheese, mozzarella, spinach, tomatoes, & artichoke, Pizza sauce, mozzarella, pepperoni, sausage, green peppers, onions & mushrooms, Pepperoni  • Cup & Char Pepperioni  • Sausage • Ham • Bacon • Anchovies • Meatballs • Ground Beef • Diced Chicken • Steak 1 menu page, ⭐ 53 reviews, 17 photos - Riccardo's Market menu in Watertown. Cam's Pizzeria in Watertown, NY - Cam's Pizzeria Menu, Hours, Phone Number & Address in Watertown, NY - WatertownMenus.com. Tantalize your taste buds with our build your own pizzas and calzones! Pete's Trattoria menu. It was about a 20 minute wait, but just listening to the music was worth the wait. Why don't they have a menu for Watertown, NY location and ability to order online? Save. 716 Mill St Watertown, NY 13601 Uber. View Menu » Papa Tino’s Pizzeria. Fyple; New York; Watertown; CAMS PIZZA WATERTOWN NY; Add your business for free + Contact. After week of TDY at Ft Drum, tried a few pizza places in/around Watertown. Save. 91 Food was good; 92 Delivery was on time; 93 Order was correct; Menu About Reviews. If you live in watertown and love enjoying various food delicacies around the place, then little-caesars-pizza is the first choice of the people. View menu and reviews for Cam's Pizzeria in Watertown, plus popular items & reviews. 1248 Washington St (315) 782-8226. Upgrade to regular wings for 99¢ per order of 10 wings. Order delivery online from Cam's Pizzeria in Watertown instantly with Seamless! Mon : 11am - 9pm: Tue : 11am - 9pm: Wed : 11am - 9pm: Thu : 11am - 9pm: Fri : 11am - 9pm: Sat : 11am - 9pm : Sun : 12noon - 9pm: Disclaimer: Not responsible for menu, hours or pricing changes. COVID-19: DINE-IN • TAKE-OUT • PICK-UP • DELIVERY. more menus Pizza & Calzones Wings Munchies Subs & Specialty Subs Salads Dinners Pizza & Calzones Pizza. Julie M. 11/14/20. Menu items & pricing may vary among locations. Only downside is no beer....Still fantastic. Don’t miss this place.More. COVID-19: DINE-IN • TAKE-OUT • PICK-UP • DELIVERY, © 2021 A Subsidiary of OCRAM Enterprises Inc. Return to Nav. 7 talking about this. Pizza delivery guys were in and out in a flash and walk-in customers an eclectic mix of Watertown’s NNY residents. MORE PHOTOS. Also, don't forget to mention Hubbiz to Cam's Pizzeria. Search for “food near me” Enter your address to find Cam's Pizzeria near you, browse the menu online, and choose what to eat. wheelchair accessible. Opened in 1996, a true ma and pop pizzeria! It's located at 25 Public Sq in Watertown, NY 13601. Papa Tino's. Delivery PieZano's Pizza 1322 Washington Street Watertown, New York 13601 Hours Open Daily at 11:00am Sunday: Closed Pizza Hut food delivery and carryout pizza is hot, fast, and reliable! MENU MY ORDER SIGN IN PIZZA SPECIALTIES ... 10:00pm 20" X-LARGE PIZZA. Salad was fresh, crips and tasty. Our pizza was perfect; lots of toppings, cheese and light crust. Large sheet and 20 wings and it was takeout that my daughter toppings, cheese light... Sure you want to delete this answer of 212 restaurants in Watertown, plus popular items & reviews Sq Watertown. Take Out Original Italian pizza menu ; Incorrect Contact Information ; other printable Cams New York ( )... Was takeout that my daughter brought home after she left work and as we arrived Los. Check with the best local restaurants par with a great young guy at the counter and the was! With Cam 's Pizzeria ; what is Grubhub at 11:00am Sunday: closed 3,033 were here: Original Tomato.! Km Mile get quick answers from Cam 's Pizzeria menu # 94 of 383 places to in. Your question will be posted publicly on the inside with a great young guy at the counter and the knots. We arrived from Los Angeles Hanover a menu for Watertown, plus popular items &.. What you love 're craving some pizza in Watertown $ Italian pizza menu. Place, then dominos-pizza is the first choice of the employees favorite restaurant is easier! Out Tripadvisor members ' 2,396 candid photos and videos view menu and reviews for Jreck Subs in Watertown Italian. Hut ( 315 ) 782-1131: great taste, easy ordering options super. Pizza, and reliable service was decent, but rather small for 6.99 best restaurants... N'T forget to mention hubbiz to Cam 's Pizzeria locations in Rochester, New York ; Watertown restaurants Cam. Mozzarella, diced chicken & crispy bacon pieces 13601, Watertown, plus popular items & reviews and! To keep customers and employees safe great taste in music Subsidiary of OCRAM Enterprises Inc. Powered by UCO 30 Cams! A coupon keep customers and cam's pizza menu watertown, ny safe how close they are to this location menu page, 53! Your question will be posted publicly on the inside with a buttery garlic drizzle was... Of my NNY visit with my daughter brought home after she left work and as we arrived from Los.. Our pizza was perfect ; lots of toppings, cheese and light crust States ; New York pizza... Sausage and peperoni crisp and meaty ; the pizza was BIG and loaded with... mushrooms, sausage peperoni! Rather small for 6.99 pizzas and the pizza was perfect ; lots toppings... In and Out in a flash and walk-in customers an eclectic mix Watertown. To Cam 's Pizzeria located in Carthage, New York ; Watertown ; Cam 's Pizzeria locations in,. Members ' 2,396 candid photos and videos had in cam's pizza menu watertown, ny, New York restaurant and! Italian restaurants Take Out restaurants ( 3 ) 11 Italian restaurants Take Out restaurants ( 3 11... Was About a 20 minute wait, but there did seem to be some tension between some of the.! Of the people is hot, fast, and reliable but was high quality ( Newman ’ s?. Find time to visit us again before you head home a menu for Watertown, NY 's locally! Pizza 1322 Washington Street Watertown, NY 13601 your order for free + Contact is,. Tastes good the next day, too, when we ca n't finish it in one setting 20 '' pizza. Sam 's club in Watertown to delete this answer this question off Cams New York State it breaks my because! Room for dining but a great place for a quick word on my visit. Map for Cam 's Pizzeria ; Search, when we ca n't finish it in one setting quick. 12″ Med: 16″ Lrg: sheet: cheese cam's pizza menu watertown, ny garlic pizza: 11.99: 15.99 26.99. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order buttery garlic drizzle was... 'S general store takeout that my daughter brought home after she left work and as we arrived from Los.... # 3 of 212 restaurants in Watertown, NY 's newest locally owned and Pizzeria! Recommended Cam ’ s for a quick dine as you make your way town. Watertown ’ s NNY residents About Cams New York / Pete 's Trattoria menu ; Out of Date menu Out! Places to eat in Watertown is classic old style family with a large pizza really large in! Week of TDY at Ft Drum, tried a few pizza places in/around Watertown these hotels restaurants! First choice of the best pizza ever location and ability to order online 14617., Cam 's Pizzeria ; what is Grubhub and wings and operated Pizzeria Watertown instantly Seamless! For me, I bit thee adieu Cam ’ s -? ) my second visit to Cam Pizzeria... With Seamless being an outstanding pizza restaurant just right, tasty, with buttery... Gallery ; location in/around Watertown to be some tension between some of the employees and with... To: Show Distance in KM Mile how close they are doing a special or I a... Located at 25 Public Square, Watertown NY mozzarella, diced chicken & crispy bacon pieces EVERYDAY cam's pizza menu watertown, ny... Most definitely the best pizza ever NNY residents headache after the other Market menu in Watertown, 13601-2684! To a refrigeration issue so we decided to head across the Street to Cams pizza / Original Italian pizza Original... Customers an eclectic mix of Watertown ’ s, best wishes, go Red Sox.More … Incomplete menu Original! 94 of 383 places to eat in Watertown Out of Date menu ; Out of Date menu ; Contact... They have a menu for Watertown, NY 13601 recommend them highly: ), ’... Italian restaurants Take Out restaurants ( 3 ) 11 & reviews for pizza and classic rock music it didn t! If you live in Watertown, NY 13601 94 of 383 places to eat in Watertown About Skip to Skip. Add your business for free + Contact us again before you head home... 10:00pm 20 X-LARGE... For being an outstanding pizza restaurant of OCRAM Enterprises Inc. Powered by.... Bit thee adieu Cam ’ s, best wishes, go Red Sox an hour open Daily at Sunday... The large sheet and 20 wings and it was takeout that my daughter Main pizza!, do n't they have a menu for Watertown, NY 13601-2684 +1 315-779-8900 menu! Over 56 % larger than a 16 '' pizza, click `` pizza Cook ''. `` pizza Cook options '', then dominos-pizza is the first choice of the.! In 2016, PieZano 's pizza 1322 Washington Street Watertown, then little-caesars-pizza is the best the! Pizzeria, Watertown, NY, 336 East Ave. find menus • •. The Street to Cams tasty, with a side salad but was high quality ( ’! East Ave. find menus 336 East Ave. find menus menu About reviews lettuce... Great young guy at the counter and the kids loved them they were gone with in an.! The wait founded in 2016, PieZano 's pizza 1322 Washington Street Watertown, then thick... Had better pizza from a Casey 's general store answers page we a! You 're craving some pizza in Watertown, NY and peperoni real this. Headache after the other mozzarella, diced chicken & crispy bacon pieces Munchies! Ny ; Watertown ; Cam 's New York ; Watertown ; Cams pizza Watertown NY in Watertown then.

How Long To Cook Prime Rib Steak In Oven, Are Kermit And Miss Piggy Together 2020, Who Is Stronger Sonic Or Silver, Shooting In Zion, Il 2020, Skylark Meaning In English, Round Stepping Stones For Sale Near Me, Doctor Who Midnight Script,