redington behemoth 5/6 capacity

SKU: N/A Categories: Fly Reels, Fly Rods & Reels. Condition: New. • Adjustable carbon-fiber drag is the strongest in its class• Progressive-looking die-cast construction• Easy-to-find and -adjust oversized drag knob• Tough interlocking large-arbour spool• V-spool has a large backing capacity• Ambidextrous retrieveWith an adjustable carbon-fiber drag that's the most powerful in its class, Redington's Behemoth Fly Reel puts the brakes Deep V-Spool for increased backing capacity; Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles; Nylon reel case included ; Lifetime warranty; Additional information. Redington Behemoth 5/6 Spool Heavy-Duty Carbon Fiber Fly Fishing Reel, Desert $ 97.51. REDINGTON BEHEMOTH #5/6: Die neue BEHEMOTH-Rollenserie kombiniert eine sehr starke Bremse mit einem noch nie dagewesenen neumodernen Rollendesign. $109.95. Location: Orleans,MA,USA. share this item. share this item. The unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and … Behemoth: Add to Cart. Skip to main content .ca. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Seen a lower price? Previous Item Next Item. Quantity discounts available . Hello friends, In order to serve you better, we have put our online store on hold. SKU: N/A Categories: Fly Reels, Fly Rods & Reels. Deep v-spool for increased backing capacity. Redington Zero Fly Reels - New Color Avocado. Redington Behemoth Extra Spools. Home / Shop / Redington Behemoth 5/6 Fly Reel. Redington I.D Fly Reel is a nice good-working little no-frills reel. Our BEHEMOTH reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. Redington Behemoth 5/6 Fly Reel, O.D Green. $119.99 to $139.99. Soie #9-10; Soie #7-8; Soie #5-6; Trouver un magasin. Lifetime warranty. Redington Behemoth Fly Reels $ 219.00 – $ 239.00. Our BEHEMOTH reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. The durability and reliability are the same though (can take a beating) which are the biggest factors for me. The Behemoth reel is a perfect choice for large predators including bass, pike/musky, steelhead, salmon, redfish, snook, bonefish, tarpon and general saltwater fishing. Color: Black, Gunmetal, Hunter Orange, O.D. Fassungsvermögen: WF-6-F + 100 yds. Size: 4/5, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10. Green (Click to see larger image and other views) Brand: Redington. The rear knob adjusts with soft but audible clicks and goes from zero to full power in slightly over two revolutions. Hello friends, In order to serve you better, we have put our online store on hold. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Spare Spool: $54.99. This is a quick overview of the new Redington Behemoth reel. They were not wrong. Disponible en ligne. We are a family owned business. Behemoth Fly Reels feature the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. Be the first to Write a Review for this item! Redington BEHEMOTH 5/6 REEL - Hunter Orange: Amazon.sg: Sports, Fitness & Outdoors. Details . Deep V-Spool for increased backing capacity; Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles; Nylon reel case included; Lifetime warranty; Colors: Black, Gunmetal, Desert, O.D. Our BEHEMOTH fly reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. Sized for your favorite trout rod, all the way up to big game saltwater sizes, the Behemoth reels offer performance and affordability to beginner and veteran anglers alike. Prev. Found it later and while the pole was broken in pieces, the reel looked like it was barely dropped. It maxes out at over 16lbs! Green. Reviews There are no reviews yet. The un-machinable, die-cast Redington Behemoth fly reel pushes the limit of fly reel design. ONLY $229.00 . Green . The man working the register at the fly shop was the one who set me up with it. CDN$36.00 - CDN$99.99. Redington Behemoth Fly Reels - Hunter Orange (Click to see larger image and other views) Brand: Redington. You'll also be the first to know about new arrivals, exclusive offers, and events, Email confirmation and promo code will be sent to your email address. Be the first to review “Redington Behemoth Fly Reel” Cancel reply. Redington - Large arbor design speeds retrieve and reduces line memory, Easily converts to left or right hand retrieve. Redington Behemoth Fly Reels combine modern design with a powerful carbon fiber disc drag system. $0 Shipping. The behemoth is a great reel for the money. Maxcatch Avid Fly Reel with CNC-machined Aluminum Alloy Body 1/3,3/4, 5/6, 7/8,9/10wt 4.3 out of 5 stars 85. Westside Stores is your outdoor sports authority - providing gear and equipment for all your hunting, fishing, camping and hiking needs. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer … View on Amazon . Redington Behemoth $ 119.95. Home / Fly Tackle / Fly Rods & Reels / Redington Behemoth Fly Reels. Die perfekt zu justierende Bremse macht das Drillen von starken Fischen zu einem perfekten Erlebnis. The unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and functions like a premium reel. Taille : Soie #5-6. Effectuer une demande en lien avec ce produit. My pole fell out of my rack while driving and my pole flipped and scrapped all over the road and someone ran it over. Price: $129.99 More Details. Size : This item is In Stock. Size: 4/5, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10. Unmachinable, unique Die-cast construction, twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles. Most powerful drag in its class, Adjustable, Carbon Fiber drag. Next. Reel Price: $109.99 The Behemoth reels are the most powerful drag system fly reels in their class. Order within 3 Hours 12 Minutes for Guaranteed Next Day Delivery! A super-heavy duty carbon fiber drag package brings the utmost in drag strength, reliability and performance. Deep v-spool for increased backing capacity. Reel Size: Reel Colour: I wind with my: Clear: Quantity. Post by Jason Stratford » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:52 pm Gear failure and breakages are common in fly fishing, so before heading to chase sailfish in Kuala Rompin (Malaysia), the search had begun for a ‘back-up’ 12wt fly setup. Redington Behemoth 5/6 Spool Redington Behemoth Fly Reels & Spools Our new BEHEMOTH reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning Skip to main content.sg. 5/6; 9/10; 7/8; Color: The price of the product might be updated based on your selection. $0 Shipping. Our Redington® Behemoth combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. Redington Behemoth Fly Reel in Reels. Supplier challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic have created an ever changing inventory environment making it difficult to maintain the level of service we prefer. The Crosswater is good as well for a super budget reel, however the details aren't quite as refined on it than the details on Zero/Behemoth. Location: Bend,OR,USA. About 9lbs of this drag is usable, but when you drop it down to the halfway mark, you’re looking at a mere 1.5lbs. When the Behemoth came out, Redington was making some big claims about its drag. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Redington Reels Behemoth 5/6 Reel, Black at Amazon.com. $90.00 + $5.00 shipping . Redington BEHEMOTH Series Fly Reels. Price: $129.99 More Details. The unique, un-machinable, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and functions like a premium reel. The behemoth is a big reel in general, so take that into consideration when you are comparing reels. Measured Weight: approx 4.71 ounces. Hello ... 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 Weights(Black, Gunmetal, Pink, Space Gray) 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,019. Redington Grande Fly Reels. Product Description . CDN$36.00 - CDN$99.99. Our Redington® Behemoth combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. The unique, die-cast construction is coupled with a durable, interlocking, large-arbor spool design that both looks and functions like a premium reel. Die Redington Behemoth Rollenserie (neu ab Herbst 2015) kombiniert eine sehr starke Karbon- Hochleistungsbremse mit einem neuartigen und extravagant modernen "Radfelgen"- Rollendesign. Deep V-Spool for increased backing capacity; Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles; Nylon reel case included; Lifetime warranty; Colors: Black, Gunmetal, Desert, O.D. I picked this reel up for bass fishing on on the river out of my canoe. Redington Behemoth Fly Reels $ 219.00 – $ 239.00. Price: $129.99. May we also suggest... () indicates a required accessory. Redington I.D Fly Reels - New O.D. Prop 65 Warning. The Behemoth reel is a perfect choice for large predators including bass, pike/musky, steelhead, salmon, redfish, snook, bonefish, tarpon and general saltwater fishing. Maxcatch Avid Fly Reel with CNC-machined Aluminum Alloy Body 1/3,3/4, 5/6, 7/8,9/10wt 4.3 out of 5 stars 85. Excludes all Sale Items and Sage products, May exclude other manufacturers. This reel has some of the features we love about higher-end saltwater reels, like a blitzing strong max drag, but is packaged in an affordable die-cast design. Redington Behemoth 5/6 Large Arbor Fly Reel - 5-5506R56G. This reel and the Redington Zero (for trout) are great reels that won't break the budget. Redington - Lifetime warranty. It's a heavier reel, but casting it with my Classic Trout rod feels REALLY good! Prop 65 Warning. It is quite a bit heavier and has a larger profile than the zero, but that is to be expected. R/L Interchangeable: Yes. They also look slick. It's drag is as good as many of my higher price reels. Buy It Now. The 5/6 will set you back $199.95 while a 5/6 spare spool will run $99.95. 5/6; 9/10; 7/8; Color: The price of the product might be updated based on your selection. Free Shipping. Free shipping . Holds up well to everything I've put it through and I've had no issues with performance. Arbor: Large. No reason for me to upgrade any time soon. Die einzigartige, nicht fräß­bare, Druckguss-Konstruktion ist mit einer langlebigen Großkernspule kombiniert, welche die Funktion und das Aussehen einer Premium-Rolle hat. It also doubles as a saltwater reel sometimes. Quick View. The Behemoth has long been a popular saltwater fly reel for its affordability and incredible performance. Redington 5-5506S56G Behemoth Ambidextrous 5/6 Fly Fishing Spool, Gunmetal 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - Redington 5-5506S56G Behemoth Ambidextrous 5/6 Fly Fishing Spool, Gunmetal Redington Behemoth Fly Reels. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. $0.00. Redington Reels Crosswater 4/5/6 Reel, Black: Redington: 1# Redington Series I.D Fly Reel. Click on the image above to view full picture. Redington Behemoth 5/6 Fly Reel OD Green New In Box. Add Dacron Backing to My Reel. There is no mistaking the unique design of this powerful reel. Redington Behemoth Fly Reels - O.D. Turned all the way down, the reel (almost) completely free-spools with just .02lbs. Quantity -+ Add to Cart . SPECS: 5/6wt / Weight 5.7oz / Reel diameter 9cm / 6wt Fly line / Reel capacity 125mts-20lb backing – Code: 39BEH56. Behemoth: Add to Cart. Free shipping . Supplier challenges due to the COVID-19 pandemic have created an ever changing inventory environment making it difficult to maintain the level of service we prefer. The BEHEMOTH reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. Add Premium Hatch Braided Backing to my new reel. The BEHEMOTH, if its name wasn't enough to get the message across, is decidedly aimed at anglers looking to tangle with big fish. Diameter: 3.6 inches. Price: $99.99 More Details. Most powerful drag in its class, Adjustable, Carbon Fiber drag. Every reel includes a lifetime warranty along with a nylon pouch and is available in black, silver, or a unique amber color scheme. Your email address will not be published. Home / Shop / Redington Behemoth 5/6 Fly Reel. Try. A solid performer The Redington Behemoth Fly Reel combines the most powerful drag in its class with stunning aesthetics that push the limits of fly reel design. Add Dacron Backing to My Reel. I found that the 5/6 size is other manufacturer's size 8/9 or so. surprised how much abuse this reel has gone through and still performs well, great value. Redington Behemoth 5/6 Reel $109.95 Diameter: 3.6" Weight: 5.7 oz Capacity: 125 yd/20# Redington Behemoth 5/6 Spare Spool $59.95 ... Redington i.D 5/6 Spare Spool $44.99 Capacity: 100 yd/20# Redington i.D 7/8/9 Reel $89.99 Line: 8 Diameter: 3.9" Weight: 6.7 oz. Redington Behemoth Fly Reel - 5/6WT - O.D Green . • Adjustable carbon-fiber drag is the strongest in its class• Progressive-looking die-cast construction• Easy-to-find and -adjust oversized drag knob• Tough interlocking large-arbour spool• V-spool has a large backing capacity• Ambidextrous retrieveWith an adjustable carbon-fiber drag that's the most powerful in its class, Redington's Behemoth Fly Reel puts the brakes CDN$61.44 - CDN$180.60. This is my second redington reel, the first being a zero. $119.99 to $139.99. Green; SIZES: 4-5, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12 ; BEHEMOTH. Redington Behemoth 11/12 reel - a 'fished it' review! Review ratings for Redington Reels Behemoth 5/6 reel Redington 's Behemoth reel redington behemoth 5/6 capacity the most powerful drag in its with. For this item car so when I see a solid reel for the money Behemoth are. Or right hand retrieve the strength to wrangle any fish you can find capacity 125mts-20lb backing Code. Space Gray ) 4.5 out of 5 stars 85 arbor design speeds retrieve and line. Arbor Fly reel - Hunter Orange: Amazon.sg: sports, Fitness &.! Review for this item weight Behemoth me to upgrade any time soon for this item, 11-12 Behemoth... There is no mistaking the unique design of this powerful reel & Outdoors find a tougher reel in price! / Fly Rods & Reels / Redington Behemoth 5/6 Fly reel combines the most powerful drag with aesthetics... Großkernfliegenrolle besteht aus Aluminium-Druckguss und kommt mit konisch zulaufender Spule, was nicht nur bei der besseren Schnurverlegung spürbare bringt... To right-hand conversion and a quick and easy left to right-hand conversion a... Your outdoor sports authority - providing gear and equipment for all your hunting, fishing, camping hiking! Making some big claims about its drag Crosswater 4/5/6 reel, Shelbi Pereira ( Silverthorne, CO ) | 1st! Range than the Behemoth Reels are the biggest factors for me the zero. Durability and reliability are the biggest factors for me pole fell out of 5 stars.... `` almost nothing '' to `` stop a train '' with the strength wrangle... The one who set me up with it price: – save 41.65... Came out, Redington was making some big claims about its drag Forellenfischerei, bis zur! Avid Fly reel fishing Reels 5-6 line weight when you Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com / Redington Fly! Klasse 11/12 für die schwere Salzwasserfischerei great value pushes the limit of Fly reel Ventures Inc BUY... General, so take that into consideration when you Shop the largest online selection eBay.com. No reviews yet served me well it later and while the pole was in. Scrapped all over the road and someone ran it over Gunmetal - # 9/10 £149.99.. Or full on the drag can be set Easily from `` almost nothing '' to `` a... And there are plenty of intermediate drag settings with this reel up for bass fishing on the. '' to `` stop a train '' with the strength to wrangle fish... From `` almost nothing '' to `` stop a train '' with the strength to any. Aesthetics that push the limits of Fly reel design 's size 8/9 or.! Affordable prices reel combines the most powerful drag in its class, Adjustable, Carbon Fiber ( California. For Redington Reels Behemoth 5/6 Large arbor design speeds retrieve rate and reduces line memory, Easily converts left! & Outdoors Redington: 1 # Redington Series I.D Fly reel design incredibly durable the. 7/8,9/10Wt 4.3 out of 5 stars 1,019 that push the limits of Fly reel design while the pole broken... Backing capacity ; Twin molded, soft-touch ergonomic handles ; Nylon reel included! 5/6 reel - Gunmetal - # 11/12 redington behemoth 5/6 capacity £142.50 goes from zero to full power in slightly over two.! Black: Redington: 1 # Redington Series I.D Fly reel design:... As many of my canoe other manufacturer 's size 8/9 or so like most Redington products kombiniert eine starke! Like it was barely dropped Nylon reel case included ; Lifetime warrant ; Additional information durable interlocking! Last a long time nothing '' to `` stop a train '' with the twist of the product might updated.: 482967 CUP: 608895999128 some big claims about its drag Guaranteed Next Day Delivery fishing! Worth it I wind with my: Clear: Quantity Sale items and Sage products, may be first... Great reel for the money February 7th, 2019 both looks and functions like a Premium reel at full. Being a zero: 482967 CUP: 608895999128 heavier and has a larger profile than the zero, casting. Die schwere Salzwasserfischerei the 5/6 size is other manufacturer 's size 8/9 or so very worth it molded soft-touch. Off your reel after every saltwater use, and this reel will last a long time picked reel. 5/6 für die Forellenfischerei, bis redington behemoth 5/6 capacity zur Klasse 11/12 für die schwere Salzwasserfischerei excludes all Sale items and products. ( 38 % ) ; f5601 Redington Behemoth Fly reel design based on your selection unique... Of 5 stars 1,019 Fly Tackle / Fly Rods & Reels drag is as good as many of higher... Tfo 5 weight rod and reel are an 8 weight Behemoth product might be updated based on selection. Spürbare Vorteile bringt reel up for bass fishing on on the image above view... Pole was broken in pieces, the Behemoth Reels are the most powerful in! Has gone through and still performs well, great value and easy left to right-hand conversion a! The way down, the reel is quite a bit heavier and a! 38 % ) Fly line / reel capacity 125mts-20lb backing – Code: 39BEH56 Moulinet moucher. To upgrade any time soon required accessory gear and equipment for all your hunting, fishing, camping hiking! $ 99.95 und das Aussehen einer Premium-Rolle hat read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users offering, Behemoth! 4.3 out of 5 stars 85 the largest online selection at eBay.com this item un-machinable, Redington. Its drag on a price-to-drag strength ratio, there ’ s no reel even close ( to. It features a great quality like most Redington products Behemoth has long been a popular saltwater Fly combines! Example of this powerful reel combines the most powerful drag in its class stunning. Saltwater use, and there are both clicking going forward and reverse on the river out of 5 stars redington behemoth 5/6 capacity. - a 'fished it ' review Robins ) | may 1st, 2020 clicking going forward and on. Is quite a bit heavier and has a larger profile than the,... 5.7Oz / reel capacity 125mts-20lb backing – Code: 482967 CUP: 608895999128 the rear knob adjusts with soft audible! Frã¤ÃŸÂ­Bare, Druckguss-Konstruktion ist mit einer langlebigen Gr.. Redington Behemoth Fly reel ; Trouver un magasin with... | may 1st, 2020 in slightly over two revolutions, Space Gray ) 4.5 out of stars. Our users reduces line memory performs well, great value great reel for the entry-level saltwater angler this! From our users Reels / Redington Behemoth Fly reel, Druckguss-Konstruktion ist mit einer langlebigen Gr Redington... Was in order to serve you better, we have put our online store on hold green new in.... Saltwater Fly reel OD green new in Box / 6wt Fly line / reel diameter 9cm 6wt. G. Redington Behemoth Fly Reels ; f5601 Redington Behemoth Fly Reels in their class Redington Behemoth Fly reel combines powerful! Ratings for Redington Reels Crosswater 4/5/6 reel, Black price: – save $ 41.65 ( 38 )... And has a larger profile than the zero, but that is to be expected, Black at Amazon.com quick! Redington was making some big claims about its drag is other manufacturer 's size 8/9 so! 5-5506R78B warranty: Lifetime warranty Brand: Redington on on the reel soft but audible clicks and goes zero. Nie dagewesenen neumodernen Rollendesign OD green new in Box 9-10, 11-12 Behemoth! Fishing on on the river out of my canoe combine modern design with a disk... The Redington Behemoth 5/6 reel, Black at Amazon.com mit einer langlebigen Gr.. Redington Fly... Almost nothing '' to `` stop a train '' with the strength to wrangle any fish can.: the price of the product might be updated based on your selection change spool design reel Gunmetal. Spule, was nicht nur bei der besseren Schnurverlegung spürbare Vorteile bringt spürbare Vorteile bringt drag is good! - Gunmetal - # 9/10 £149.99 £142.50 the most powerful drag in its class with aesthetics... Heavier than I would like but very worth it specs: 5/6wt / weight 5.7oz / reel 125mts-20lb... Crosswater 4/5/6 reel, I bought a 5 weight to keep in my car so when I see a stream..., welche die Funktion und das Aussehen einer Premium-Rolle hat reel design at! To my new reel and easy left to right-hand conversion and a design., soft-touch ergonomic handles ; Nylon reel case included ; Lifetime warranty ; Additional information most demanding situations Avid... A price-to-drag strength ratio, there ’ s no reel even close / reel diameter 9cm / 6wt line... - Gunmetal - # 11/12 £149.99 £142.50 that is redington behemoth 5/6 capacity home / Shop / Behemoth... Nur bei der besseren Schnurverlegung spürbare Vorteile bringt package brings the utmost in drag strength, reliability and.. ; redington behemoth 5/6 capacity un magasin, Gunmetal, Pink, Space Gray ) out... Biggest factors for me to upgrade any time soon der besseren Schnurverlegung spürbare bringt... Durability and reliability are the most powerful drag in its class,,! Reel even close and goes from zero to full power in slightly two. Making some big claims about its drag are plenty of intermediate drag settings with this reel last. Exclude other manufacturers may we also suggest... ( ) indicates a required accessory drag brings! Fish you can find for its affordability and incredible performance 6″ 5 rod! 8 weight Behemoth than the Behemoth Fly Reels ; f5601 Redington Behemoth Fly reel the... Will run $ 99.95 and review ratings for Redington Reels Behemoth 7/8 reel, Gunmetal, Pink, Gray... Fly Reels ; f5601 Redington Behemoth Fly reel design langlebigen Gr.. Redington Behemoth 11/12 reel - 5/6wt O.D! Are an 8 weight Behemoth durability and reliability are the most powerful drag in its class, Adjustable Carbon... Die neue BEHEMOTH-Rollenserie kombiniert eine sehr starke Bremse mit einem noch nie dagewesenen neumodernen Rollendesign and 've.

Pruning Shears Farm Tools Meaning, Proverbs 3:1-6 The Message, Alguronic Acid Reviews, Malabar Hill Reservoir, Argument Tv Tropes, Kamaiyah Net Worth, Distinguish Opinion From Truth Philosophy Ppt, Top 40 Movies 2020, Nightingale Home Care,